Morden Hall was built in 1770 by Sir Richard Garth on land formally owned by Westminster abbey.
Since the ownership passed to Gilliatt Hatfield in 1872, the Hall has seen a variety of uses from a family home to a boarding school for young gentlemen and a military hospital during the First World War. The Estate was bequeathed by Gilliatt Hatfield to the National Trust in 1941.
In 2015 Stone Edge Conservation were called upon to erect scaffolds, conduct dilapidation surveys and subsequently restore the grade 2 listed building back to its former glory.
Morden Hall is now used as a wedding venue. A very fine one at that!